Today is August 1st, and that means that it is time for our Top 25 songs of July. Typically our lists are put together by Van Custo and I at the end of each month, but we didn’t have enough time to do it, so we asked the big man upstairs to give us his guidance, and he eagerly came down and put his infallible touch on our good music list. No, I’m not saying God is responsible for this list, I’m talking about Alejandro from 210.
He is a confused schizophrenic who believes god speaks through him, and he tends to get violent when challenged. Unfortunately he overheard us praying and forced himself into our presidential suite at the Trump towers. We were hoping he would leave after finishing our list, but he has now commandeered our refrigerator with a machete.
Fortunately his taste in music is pretty good, so just enjoy it while we await his departure.
25. Luck-One – Searchin’
24. The Black Opera – The Magician (Ft Vaughn G & Jade Lathan)
23. Oddisee – The Need Superficial
22. Mac Miller – America (Ft. Casey Veggies & Joey Badass)
21. 1982 – Lights Down F. Big K.R.I.T.
20. Rapsody – Non-Fiction F. Raheem DeVaughn & Ab-Soul
19. Chris Faust – Black Manta
18. Sean Price – Haraam
17. Reks – Bang Bang Feat. J NiCS
16. B. Dolan – Tin Soldiers
15. Quadir Lateef – How Many Lies
14. Chin Injeti – Peoples 1 Ft. Bishop Lamont, Shad & Skratch Bastid
13. Dag Savage – Dream Sequence
12. Rick Ross – Sixteen Ft. Andre 3000
11. Action Bronson – Blackbird
10. Maffew Ragazino – Brownsville Bullies F. Lil Fame & Teflon
9. Gotham Green & Quickie Mart – The Hard Way
8. DJ Lord Ron & Wildelux – Negrophobia
7. Kendrick Lamar – Swimming Pools
6. Voli – Missing Sun
5. Noah Caine – The Genesis
4. Strong Arm Steady Ft. Black Hippy – Fair Fight
3. Killer Mike – Untitled
2. Pusha T And Kanye West – New God Flow
1. Nas – Loco-Motive Feat. Large Professor